Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"To Infinity And Beyond..."

Day 31/366 (1/31/2012)

Seriously?!!  Naked eye viewing of the moon at 2:40 this afternoon.  Lord, you take my breath away.

How I miss the rest of my school staff.  We are split up between two campuses and only come together once a month as a whole staff.  Today we had our once-a-month staff potluck.  Have you ever noticed how often great teaching occurred in Scripture over a meal?  Fellowship over food?  How I love eating and laughing and brainstorming with my compadres! 

Let's please not allow our meals to become about nutrition intake.  Rather, let's make the time with our fellows and family...out of this world!
"Bind us together, Lord, with cords that can not be broken."

3 comments:

  1. (Mike) I love the texture and detail that you can see on the moon's surface. Fantastic shot, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, baby! Leaving me comments makes me grin. I love you!

      Delete
    2. It's just incredible that all this can be seen by us just standing here looking at it. Let's go camping again and get more moon shots...

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!