Monday, January 23, 2012

Reflections

Day 23/366 (1/23/2012)

Lenny Kravitz has a song that pretty much says it all for me: "I Love the Rain."  It rained off and on all day today.  We had Marie Callender's potpies and crab legs for dinner, blackberries for dessert.  Watched a little "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off," cleaned the kitchen...

Why do I write all the minutia and seeming tedium?  I know that some days things will be hectic and panicked, and I'll love being able to reflect back to these times of peace and coziness.
"As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man."
                                               Proverbs 27:19
 What do you see?

4 comments:

  1. (Mike) Beautiful! Love you, baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you right back! Thanks for being my fan...

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. My roommate, Danielle, and I are sitting here basking in the glory of your photos! What beauty! What heavenly glory. Amen and AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord, Lo! I am so grateful that even a month later the pictures continue to bless people. I'm going to have to meet Danielle at some point. In the meantime, please thank her for taking the time to go through them.

      Love you!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!