Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daddy

Day 19/365 (1/19/2012)

No matter how old I get, my father will always be Daddy (all right, sometimes he's Daddy-O, Papa, or Papa-san).  I got to spend some golden hours with my Daddy today, all topped off with lunch at Baker's.  I felt like a little kid on a date with her childhood knight in shining armor.

I have a rich heritage, an incredible father, and blood I am incredibly proud of on both sides.  Most importantly, I have been pointed all my life to the richest heritage of all: my heavenly Father.  Abba.  Daddy.
"26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

Matthew 6:26

*For my own remembering, that is my grandfather's ring on my dad's finger.  More heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!