Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heart Burns

Day 12/365 (1/12/2012)
It's a bit surreal that I'm already back on a vacation: a four-day weekend, that is!  Woot woot!  Oh, how I am praying to be productive.  For accountability's sake, here are some of the things I would hope to accomplish this weekend: run 8 miles tomorrow morning, clean my kitchen, get Christmas put away, vacuum, return items to my mother, sing in worship team in the Chapel on Sunday, sing in choir in the main worship center the other 3 services, read a book, grade papers, write a contract for my middle schoolers, bathe my puppies, shred junk mail, clean off the dining room table, begin clearing out the garage, and...relax!

I so love the reminder, "Be still and know that I am God."  I drove Mike out to Corona tonight so he could play for Radiant, the women's ministry, and I could go to choir practice.  He royally burned his esophagus earlier today, so I spent much of the evening tracking down food that wouldn't hurt going down (epic fail) and a coating antacid that would soothe either direction.  Third Place Cafe at church was the meeting place for our medicinal interaction.  (Only I would pause in such a time as that and say, "Ooh!  Beautiful picture spot!")  The worship rehearsal I got to be a part of later was a beautiful time for the heart to burn for the Lord.  My prayer for us all is that we would have hearts that burn with His passion and grace.  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!