Friday, January 13, 2012

Heavenly Sunshine!

Day 13/365 (1/13/2012)

All right, there are certain days that lend themselves to being a musical!  Today, I woke up (DIDN'T have school), strapped myself into my running shoes, hit up Mama Mia! and Wicked as my running companions (I defy anyone to be glum listening to "Dancing Queen" and "One Short Day"), browsed Pier One and Michael's, photographed my tree in the blissful sunshine, spent 4 1/2 perfect hours with my parents, talked on the phone with Karen, chatted online with Julia, then settled into a beautiful evening with my hubby of all hubbies...who just put on Enchanted!  One Hungry Man pound of food later (a favorite meal of mine, seriously) and two puppies curled around my lap: Life at this moment is a musical celebration!!!!

"Heavenly sunshine, heavenly sunshine
Flooding my soul with Glory divine
Heavenly sunshine, heavenly sunshine
Hallelujah, Jesus is mine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!