Monday, January 2, 2012

New Dawn...New Day

Happy New Year 2012!!  Day 1/365 (1/1/2012)

I always say I was born two weeks late and it set the tone for the rest of my life.  Day 1 of my own photo project...and I'm LATE already!!  Oy vay.
"Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me...
And I'm feeling good."
              Newley & Bricusse
Today began up at the Anderson Cabin in Green Valley Lake with a breathtaking photo hike with Lauren and Karen.  The day, the new year, dawned crisp and exquisite. Games (Spicy Farkel and DICEcapades!) with the Allens and the Andersons, then ham dinner with my parentsPraise the Lord for new beginnings!  Lord, may our eyes be open to see Your will, our hands and feet ready to do Your bidding...


1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!