Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tasty Treats

Day 28/366 (1/28/2012)

Life is rich, sweet from start to finish.  I began the day with my running team of teachers ("Team Teach") doing a 10-mile run from our house (see the photo I posted on Facebook).  Then I reveled in the beauty of marriage watching Kelli at her bridal shower, followed up by appreciating all the Lord has done in the life of Andy P. at his Senior Recital at Hope International University.  We reflected on the whole day back in the Anderson living room with good friends. 

Oh, Lord, you are a tasty treat.  Life is particularly sweet right now.  No matter how the season changes or swings, my heart will ever sing your praises
"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
                                                                                      Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!