Monday, January 16, 2012

He had a dream...

Day 16/365 (1/16/2012)

Today is MLK, Jr. Day.  I am so proud of how much has changed in fulfillment of his "dream."  At the same time, I am not so naive as to not realize how much is left to be done.  I want to be a part of fighting injustice, all injustice in our world.  God, you have called us to be warriors for you.  Please show me the opportunities.  I'm ready to fight for you.

On a wildly different note, Mike surprised me with "The Artist" in theaters today.  What a TREAT!  I had absolutely no idea what it was about, who is in it...I was completely charmed.  An incredibly unique movie experience in today's theatrical age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!