Sunday, January 15, 2012

O'dark-thirty

Day 15/365 (1/15/2012)

Yup, I took this photo when I got up.  Oh, what an exquisite day unfolded after my early morning shoot!  I got to lead on worship teams in both a Chapel service and in three additional services in the main worship center.  My girlies, Lo and Karen, came to church, then took me out to lunch.   Prayer, prayer, prayer!  Oh, family of God is exquisite.  Then not one hour but two I got to spend in heart to heart Jesus talk with the lovely Patti.

Home to my sick hubby, steak, shrimp and quinoa and Food Network "Chopped" and "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off" with two puppies on my hips.  A common theme?  One word: HOME.

Lord, my heart is full...and YOU have filled it.
"Lord, You have my heart
And I will search for Yours
Jesus, take my life
And lead me on..."

2 comments:

  1. Such beauty! Beauty in the photo, beauty in our friendship, and family. Thank you for the beauty you place in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lo, YOU are beauty! Thank you for shining the light of our Lord and Savior; nothing could be more beautiful.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!