Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Mutton, honey..."

Day 18/365 (1/18/2012)

So today my photo is a bit of an embarrassment.  At almost 11:00 p.m., as you can see, I realized with horror I hadn't taken a photo yet.  I grabbed my camera and snapped what was in front of me: Seinfeld.  We had just been watching the episode where Jerry stuffs his chewed mutton into napkins (and his couch) to disguise how much he hates it. 
"What's the matter with you?"
"Mutton, honey."
Went over contracts with the kids, taught drama, pulled together sub plans (doctor's appointment tomorrow), bought chicken and cucumbers, went to choir and sang part of a Bluegrass Mass, came home and, well, watched Seinfeld.  Anything else?  "Mutton, honey."

Lord, thank you for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!