Friday, February 10, 2012

Static

Day 39/366 (2/8/2012)

This post is late, and again I apologize.  I am of course posting after the fact, so words are a bit beyond me.  It was a Wednesday.  I had a meeting after school, got to talk to both of my bosses about school stuff, made tilapia pitas for dinner (thanks, allrecipes.com!), then went to choir (smelling of fried fish), singing Bluegrass for Jesus!

And...static.  Yeah, anyone have any good verses or songs that can be applied to static, attraction, etc.?  Mike suggested Galatians 3:24:
"So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith."
Others?

1 comment:

  1. Great verse Mike!!! You come through again and again. : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!