Saturday, February 4, 2012

Empty cups...or full?

*Day 34/366 (2/3/2012)

Are you a cup half-empty person or a cup half-full?  Before you you might see 3 empty cups.  I see 3 beautifully full tributes to an exquisitely brimming afternoon.  I had lunch with my bosses and cohorts as we discussed planning of our upcoming fundraising gala event, then I got to spend hours with Heather and Amy at Starbucks catching up.  Home to Thai food with hubby.

4Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

                              Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!