Saturday, February 18, 2012

Snuggle

Day 48/366 (2/17/2012)

What a beautiful time of fellowship today!  As a Friday, I got to spend lunch with my exquisite girlies.  Then I spent a couple of continued hours at Amy's, frolicking with her corgi Gizmo, home for a bit, then over to Heather's for laughs, munchies, and great conversation.  The perfect finish was coming home to my family for the warm puppy snuggle (as I type, I currently have the same puppy snuggling under my elbow, wrapped around my hip).

Isn't it incredible how comforting a period of warmth and rest and close contact is.  My whole day felt like a safe snuggle.  How much more can we get from a "snuggle" with our heavenly Father?
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
   the righteous run to it and are safe."
                                               Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!