Thursday, February 16, 2012

Citrus & Snow

Day 47/366 (2/16/2012)

I am in awe of the Lord and how He reveals Himself in the seasons, the very weather itself.  It's finally been acting like winter for the past few days (just in time for spring).  As the clouds lifted today, we got to see what had been happening under the veil.  SNOW!  Only in California can we have orange groves flourishing in the shadow of a snow-crusted hill.
"The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands."


                                                 Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Earlier I wrote a post called Gilead* (January 30) where I talked about my view while running near home. Though it was a slightly different time of day, THIS is that view (or one of them as I run uphill towards the hill and the end of the road...imagine what it looks like when I turn around and run back down overlooking the whole Inland Empire). Breathtaking.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!