Monday, February 13, 2012

Rest

Day 44/366 (2/13/2012)

Call it a holiday, call it a day off, call it decadence, call it the day before Valentine's Day...call it whatever you will.  I call it a day of rest.

I slept until 1:30 today.  Yes.  1:30.  All right, I was awake and read for about 40 minutes at some point this morning, but I woke up at 1:30 with a book on my face.  I showered forever, tootled on the computer a bit, and rested.  Then Mike and I ate what for me was the first food of the day...sushi.  Home for a fire and a movie.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...  Thank you, Jesus.
"28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

                                                                               Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Blessings to you!